Snowdeer Christmas Story Tickets On Sale
Advance Tickets are on-sale now (see below) for the Branson Regional Arts Council Production of Randy Plummer’s SNOWDEER® CHRISTMAS STORY!
Featuring a cast of 31 talented area youngsters, this Holiday musical is a fundraiser to assist future productions of the Arts Council’s Youth Troupe! There will be two performances only, on Saturday, December 16th at the Historic Owen Theatre in Downtown Branson. Show times are 2pm and 7:30pm.
SNOWDEER is a Christmas story about a 7 year old buck who lives in the small town of Doe Run. His Christmas Wish is to pull Santa’s sleigh on Christmas Eve to deliver gifts to all of the children and animals in the world. It’s a story for adults and children of all ages, filled with the fun and fantasy that only Christmas brings, along with the true meaning sprinkled within.
“We are thrilled for this opportunity to present another Youth Troupe Christmas production at the Owen Theatre, before we transition into the facility in January as our full-time home for community theatre, arts programs, special events and more,” said Jim Barber, Executive Director of the Branson Regional Arts Council. “The current theatre residents, Diana Lynn, Keith Allyn, and Debi Wills have been terrific to work with and are big supporters of our efforts to establish more arts opportunities in the Branson area.”
Barber, who is also acting as the production Director, shared his excitement about working with Randy Plummer, the creator of this fun musical. “Randy is one of the most talented, and humble people I’ve ever met. His love for the Ozarks is evident throughout this story, and his original music score is just spectacular. We have an amazing cast of dedicated kids, with loving, dedicated parents. Everyone is working very hard to memorize their lines, music and choreography. We want to extend special appreciation to First Presbyterian Church of Branson for providing rehearsal space over the past few weeks.
TICKETS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA THE PURCHASE LINKS BELOW
Note: ARTS COUNCIL MEMBERS SAVE ALL YEAR LONG… Receive a $5 Discount on SNOWDEER General Admission Tickets. Not a member? JOIN HERE.
VIP Tickets are guaranteed seats in the front 3 rows, first come basis. Limited Availability.
SNOWDEER Production Team Include:
- Writer & Composer: Randy Plummer
- Producers: Kim Hale and Lisa Murphy
- Director: Jim Barber
- Assistant Director: Roz Slavik
- Choreographer: Daniel Groff
SNOWDEER Cast Members Include:
- Nathanael Bond as Grandpa Deer
- Brynleigh Hill as Snowdeer
- Abigail Sundahl as Deerlores
- Hunter Hull as Jim-Buck
- Jordan Kendrick as Plum Puddin’
- Emrie Straka as Pinecone
- Bryan Campbell as Santa
- Courtney Poe as Mrs. Santa
- Kylee Sikes as Strike The Bell
- Sean Campbell as Harvey Elf
- Dylan Pratt as Jay The Disc Jockey Elf
- Johanna Luthardt as Dee The Disc Jockey Elf
- Halle Horn as Halle Elf
- Landon Comer as Landon Elf
- Laurie Payne as Laurie Elf and Snowdeer Understudy
- Liam Hill as Liam Elf
- Hannah Hamilton as Hannah Elf
- Caleb Sundahl as Caleb Elf
- Betsey Sundahl as Betsey Elf
- Libby Sundahl as Libby Elf
- Luke Sundahl as Luke Elf
- Katie Sundahl as Katie Elf
- Charli Gillan as Charli Elf
- Aleah Oltjenbrun as Aleah Elf
- Jonah Conque as Jonah Elf
- Bradie Conque as Bradie Elf
- Hallie Groff as Hallie Elf
- Sophia Brown as Sophia Elf
- Ember Straka as Purple Mouse
- Olivia Fennell as Mistletoe
- Cole Hill as Branson The Balladeer
The Branson Regional Arts Council was founded in 1965 as the “Taney Arts Council,” and officially established 501 (c)(3) non-profit status as “Branson Arts Council, Inc.” in 1993.
Our mission is “to create exceptional artistic, cultural and educational opportunities for our community.”
Financial support is provided by BRAC members, theatre patrons, private donors, as well as additional grant support from the Missouri Arts Council and other organizations.
BRAC, PO Box 2004, Branson, MO 65615