CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BRANSON REGIONAL ARTS COUNCIL
- Be an active paid member of BRAC ($20/annual for Individual, $50/annual for Family – CLICK HERE TO JOIN BRAC NOW)
- Provide a proven track record of successful community service experiences. Served on a committee of either BRAC or some other type of non-profit. Demonstrate leadership with a community based volunteer committee, from planning to completion.
- Be sure that you have time to attend monthly board meetings as well as activities and chair at least one BRAC committee during the year. Board Meetings are held on a monthly basis.
- Show an interest in Arts and Arts Education as demonstrated in the BRAC mission.
- Write a letter (or submit electronic form below) listing your qualifications and why you want to be a board member of BRAC. Send letter to: Branson Regional Arts Council, PO Box 2004, Branson, MO 65615