YOU GOTTA HAVE ART!
You don’t have to be an artist to love music, dance, theater, and the visual arts!
Are you interested in the arts scene and special events in Branson? Would your children like to attend Art Camp, Hands on Clay or Theater Workshop this summer? Are you an artist looking for a thriving artists’ network? Become a member of Branson Arts Council and stay informed about all this and many more art & cultural events in the Branson/Tri-Lakes area!
Branson Arts Council accepts new members all year long, but we strive to increase our membership ranks at the beginning of each year. Get started right away discovering all the great upcoming events such as Hollywood Awards night! Purchase a BAC membership for a friend, family member or for yourself! If you are a former member, please remember to renew your membership for 2015.
Individual memberships are only $20! Family memberships are just $30!
Member Benefits include:
• Free/reduced admission to Branson Arts Council events- when applicable.
• Monthly Area Arts Newsletter- keeping you “in the know” about upcoming events and classes.
• Involvement in shaping the future of the arts in our community and surrounding area.
• Participation in an active and growing Arts Group.
• Satisfaction in knowing YOU are helping improve the quality of life in the Branson/Tri-Lakes area by providing quality arts programming for EVERYONE!
Click on the “Contact Us” tab to get started! We also have Business Memberships available! Call the BAC office for more information. 417-336-4255
The Branson Regional Arts Council was founded in 1965 as the “Taney Arts Council,” and officially established 501 (c)(3) non-profit status as “Branson Arts Council, Inc.” in 1993.
Our mission is “to create exceptional artistic, cultural and educational opportunities for our community.”
Financial support is provided by BRAC members, theatre patrons, private donors, as well as additional grant support from the Missouri Arts Council and other organizations.
BRAC, PO Box 2004, Branson, MO 65615