The Branson Regional Arts Council is holding open auditions for their February 2022 live musical theatre production of Disney’s The Little Mermaid on December 16, 17 and 18, 2021 at the Historic Owen Theatre.
- When: Thursday, Dec 16, Friday Dec 17, & Saturday Dec 18, 2021
- Where: Historic Owen Theatre, 205 S. Commercial St., Branson, MO 65616
- Time: 5:00 – 10:00 PM (sign up for a one-hour slot here)
- What to Bring: 60 Second Singing Audition in the musical style of the show. Bring your own tracks (on your phone or player).
- Also Bring: Printed headshot (if you have one) & Acting Resume (if you have one).
- Clothing for Audition: Bring comfortable shoes you can dance in as well as a change of clothes you can move and dance in.
- Dance Requirements: Jazz, Contemporary, Partnering and Tap
Scheduled auditions will be held in groups of ten per hour, with a dance call run through during the last 15 mins of each group.
For more information visit: https://bransonarts.org/open-auditions-for-disneys-little-mermaid-at-historic-owen-theatre/
The Branson Regional Arts Council was founded in 1965 as the “Taney Arts Council,” and officially established 501 (c)(3) non-profit status as “Branson Arts Council, Inc.” in 1993.
Our mission is “to provide artistic, cultural and educational opportunities that support, strengthen and enhance artistic experiences for people of all ages in our area.”
Financial support is provided by BRAC members, theatre patrons, private donors, as well as additional grant support from the Missouri Arts Council, City of Branson, and other organizations.
BRAC, PO Box 2004, Branson, MO 65615