Give the Gift of the Arts!
Is there someone for whom you still need a gift? …Someone hard to buy for- someone that you just don’t know what to give? Is there an art supporter…some one who loves music, dance, theater, or the visual arts?
Please consider giving the gift of the ARTS?! Purchase a membership to Branson Arts Council for a friend, family member or for yourself! We encourage new memberships and renewals at the beginning of each year, and we also accept new members all year long!
Individual memberships are only $20! Family memberships are just $30!
Member Benefits include:
• Free/reduced admission to Branson Arts Council events- when applicable.
• Monthly Area Arts Newsletter- keeping you “in the know” about upcoming events and classes.
• Involvement in shaping the future of the arts in our community and surrounding area.
• Participation in an active and growing Arts Group.
• Satisfaction in knowing YOU are helping improve the quality of life in the Branson/Tri-Lakes area by providing quality arts programming for EVERYONE!
Click on the “Contact Us” tab to get started!
The Branson Regional Arts Council was founded in 1965 as the “Taney Arts Council,” and officially established 501 (c)(3) non-profit status as “Branson Arts Council, Inc.” in 1993.
Our mission is “to create exceptional artistic, cultural and educational opportunities for our community.”
Financial support is provided by BRAC members, theatre patrons, private donors, as well as additional grant support from the Missouri Arts Council and other organizations.
BRAC, PO Box 2004, Branson, MO 65615