Calling all area artists, craftsmen and vendors… the First Annual BRAC BBQ FEST is coming to Liberty Plaza in Historic Downtown Branson on Saturday, June 1st from 10am until 6pm.
This exciting NEW, family friendly community event features LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, FANTASTIC FRESH BBQ and DELICIOUS DRINKS, KIDS ACTIVITIES including FACE PAINTING and a BOUNCE HOUSE, and LOTS of ARTISANS, and CRAFTS PEOPLE such as yourselves to promote and sell your creations. Best yet, ADMISSION IS FREE for the general public! No charge to enjoy the artists and crafts booths and talented live entertainment on the stage. Freshly cooked BBQ and other foods will be available for a nominal price.
We anticipate up to a thousand (or more) people to attend this event, which we know will grow in attendance from year to year. Vendors who secure a booth space with us this year, will be granted first rights to participate next year.
The purpose of the event is to raise awareness and funds to help the Branson Regional Arts Council preserve the history and entertainment legacy of the Historic Owen Theatre built in 1936. In January 2018, the Arts Council moved into the theatre and dedicated it as BRANSON’S FIRST YEAR-ROUND COMMUNITY THEATRE. Later that same year, we developed a Youth Education Department providing opportunities for young people across our area to learn and participate in music, theatre, singing and dance. Our upcoming June 6th-9th production of SHREK the MUSICAL JR will feature over 50 talented performers ages 6-18.
REGISTER TO HAVE YOUR OWN BOOTH
BE PART OF THE FUN for a $35 donation to the Branson Regional Arts Council. You’ll also get a ONE-YEAR INDIVIDUAL BRAC MEMBERSHIP worth $20, and YOU KEEP ALL $$ PROCEEDS you collect from the sale of your items… PRETTY GREAT DEAL, HUH?
There will be a limited number of booth spaces available in Liberty Plaza for 10’x10′ booth spaces. All vendors must provide their own pop-up tent, tables, chairs, and any display items for your space. There is no electricity available for the booth spaces.
CLICK HERE to register for a vendor booth, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-336-4255. Tell us you want to GET A BOOTH AT THE BRAC BBQ FEST! Booth information and set-up times will be provided well before the event.
CLICK HERE to Download BRAC BBQ FEST Vendor Rules & Regulations.
ADD BUSINESS TO OUR CURRENT REGISTERED BRAC BBQ FEST VENDORS:
- Peter Engler Designs – Jewelry, woodcarvings, free gifts, oil candles and more
- Joplin Peace Frogs – T-shirts, hats, bags, jackets, purses, decals and jewelry
- EBBboutique – Acrylic Pour Paintings, Shadow Boxes, Leather Jewelry and Accessories
- Carolyn Cambronne-Hayes – Framed and matted digital original art prints
- Silver Jewelry Artist – Sterling and gemstone jewely by award-winning artist Jayme Woodall
- Sticks, Spoons & More – Handmade wooden spoons, ladles and measuring cups
- Taneyhills Community Library – Promoting summer reading for kids and library services
- Scentsy – Scented Wax and Decorative Wax Warmers, and a variety of other home fragrance products.
- Branson West Art Gallery – Original paintings, photography, jewelry, and wood carvings
- Concept 24 By Design – Original Art, Crafts, and Prints
- Salvation Army of Branson – Salvation Army Thrift Store Clothing Specials and community awareness
The Branson Regional Arts Council was founded in 1965 as the “Taney Arts Council,” and officially established 501 (c)(3) non-profit status as “Branson Arts Council, Inc.” in 1993.
Our mission is “to provide artistic, cultural and educational opportunities that support, strengthen and enhance artistic experiences for people of all ages in our area.”
Financial support is provided by BRAC members, theatre patrons, private donors, as well as additional grant support from the Missouri Arts Council, City of Branson, and other organizations.
BRAC, PO Box 2004, Branson, MO 65615